Single Cylinder Residential Deadbolt
Medeco only provides two keys per key code for each order—additional keys on keyed alike products must be purchased separately.
Medeco offers a complete line of high quality auxiliary locks engineered to provide superior physical protection and key control to fit your security needs. Medeco locks are designed with specific features that resist the techniques that thieves use to gain entry. The security of a Medeco lock integrates flawlessly into any home or business with traditional commercial style or with a more refined residential sophistication. The broad range of finishes offer a seamless upgrade to existing hardware.
The Medeco Deadbolt exceeds ANSI Grade 1 standard for auxiliary locks. Solid brass, free turning collar and 1/4 inch diameter mounting bolts resist wrenching, prying and hammering attacks. Hardened steel inserts and rotating pins provide drill and pick resistance according to UL437 standard.
- Solid brass construction for strength and durability.
- UL437 Listing assures superior pick and drill resistance.
- ANSI / BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications.
- 1" Hardened Steel Bolt
- UL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to three hours.
- 5-Pin Original Medeco Cylinder Technology
- Two Year Warranty