- 5-1/2" thick door constructed of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a high density proprietary composite material.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F.
- 3-1/4" thick body constructed of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a high density proprietary composite material.
- Door and inner jamb surrounded by thick solid steel bars.
- Adjustable shelves.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Dual auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large proprietary drill shattering composite hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three to five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Five boltwork sizes allow AMSEC to build units from 12" to 88" high, widths from 20" to 48".
- Bolt tensioner keeps locking bolts retracted in the open position.
- Handle designed to shear in case of forced entry attempt.
- Solid steel dead bars prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Compact locking mechanism allows for optional door mounted coin racks.
- Ball bearing hinges fabricated from high strength steel.
- Precision machined alloy dowel pins.
- Oil impregnated bronze bearing assures easy opening doors and reduced maintenance.
- Vertical height adjustment.
- Available in Satin Black, Slate Blue, Parchment or the standard Gray textured finish.
- Inside Dimension 40"H x 24"W x 20"D
- Outside Dimension 46-3/4"H x 30-1/2"W x 28-3/4"D
- Clear Door 39 x 22-3/4
- Cu. In 19200
- Wt. 1939
- 2 shelves